07 October 2009

Lula, and some other adventures

Hello there, it's been a while. I know, I know - I don't call, I don't write. You were beginning to worry about me. Wow, where do I start? Perhaps, like a fairytale, it can be with once upon a time. I'm feeling in a storytelling kind of mood after watching the full blown whimsy that is the latest eyeball offering from my favourite magazine lovelies over at Lula... whom I wish to marry.


Once upon a time a girl got a freaking sweet gig writing about fashion all day*, and it was an adventure that saw her travel to distant lands** and then steal some toffee apples, the travel over stormy seas to an exotic and wonderful place**** (okay, so there weren't actual seas involved) where everyone had cool hair and the boys dressed really well and she fell in love with the streets and art and coffee and nighttimes and many other things and decided to stay.

So yes, in short, I have a new job and a new home in a new city. As I discover what this all means and explore the world around me, I'd like to share some of my Melbourne life and capers and inspirations and loves...

* for this and this
**Sydney
***Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment